The Ford Expedition Roof Rack CAD designed and HD robotic plasma cut. Fits both Expedition Standard and Expedition EL
Order Now Kingdom Ford Expedition Roof Rack Standard/EL
DRILLING IS REQUIRED RECCOMEND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
Our racks are made with HD 5052 3/16″ aluminum and cutting our weight of the rack down to 74 lb. The only pieces that are not aluminum are the stainless steel hardware. With this lightweight rack it allows for more gear to be stored on the roof and saves interior space. Choose our Ford Expedition Roof Rack to achieve all your outdoors adventures
- Proprietary wind faring and low profile mounting design there is little to no wind noise at high driving speeds.
- Bolts directly on the strongest part of the car and is more than capable to carry the factory recommended 300 lbs. dynamic load; 800 lbs. static load (subject to vehicle manufacturer & maximum load rating)
- 4 x side cutouts for 4 x 100W 10″ C-Series LED Area Flood Lights, lighting on the side of the rack. Very helpful for finding camp or just being able to cast light on an area where normally there is 0 light
- Aluminum tslot crossbars make attacking gear and accessories incredibly simple.
- Drilling is required. There is no factory bolt hole locations. Threaded rivnuts will be required to be installed. Professional installation recommended.